Prescott School District, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021, 715.262.5389
The Prescott School District is an affirmative, equal opportunity employer
- Part-Time Ed Assistants
- The Prescott School District is seeking part time educational assistants to work in the special education department. Preferred candidates will be dependable, patient, enjoy working with children, and have good communication skills. Application deadline is June 26, 2015.
- Interested candidates should submit an application, resume, letter of interest and list of references to: Mr. Mark Inouye, Director of Pupil Services, Prescott High School, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Mr. Inouye at 715-262-5059.
- Food Servives
Food Service Assistant at Middle School 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Duties include computer cashier and kitchen clean up.
- Also looking for subs in food service at all buildings.
- Application deadline is July 10, 2015.
- Interested candidates should complete an application available in the District office of the Prescott School District, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021.
- Cross Country Coach
- Prescott School District has a Cross Country Coaching position open. Experience working with high school student athletes and Cross Country is preferred. Qualified applicants must have the ability to motivate student athletes and the ability to work cooperatively with administrators, coaches, parents and student athletes. The coach will be able to teach the technical and tactical aspects of track and field.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and facilitating practices and meets
- Communicate with parents, participants and fellow coaches
- Ability to plan and execute skills and training programs specific for the level of athlete
- Prepare student-athletes for competition
- Oversee the daily maintenance and repair of equipment
- Have appropriate ethical behavior and instill those behaviors in our athletes
- Please submit a letter of interest and resume to Athletic Director, Kyle Igou at email@example.com.
- Position open until filled.
- MS Football
- Preferred candidate will possess a strong knowledge base of MS Football, be able to build a natural rapport with students and have a willingness to become an active contributor to the school culture. Candidate must have knowledge of the fundamentals of football.
- Candidates must submit a letter of interest and resume to Mr. Kyle Igou, Athletic Director, Prescott High School, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021.
- Closing date is until filled.
If you have any questions in regards to employment with the Prescott School District, please contact Donna Watterson, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, Ph: 715-262-4224 ext. 3081, firstname.lastname@example.org