Prescott School District, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021, 715.262.5389
The Prescott School District is an affirmative, equal opportunity employer
- High School Cross-Categorical Special Education Teacher.
- Qualifications: Preferred candidate will have training and experience working with students with learning disabilities, emotional/behavioral disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, and other developmental disabilities. Candidates need strong knowledge of instructional best practices and experience teaching students with various communication, cognitive, physical and behavioral challenges. The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with school staff and parents is necessary, and experience with co-teaching is preferred.
- License requirement: Special education Cross-Categorical #801, Emotional Behavioral Disability #830, Specific Learning Disability #811, and/or Cognitive Disabilities #810 . Depending on the applicant pool, DPI Emergency License or Emergency Permit may be considered.
- Prescott is a growing community in close proximity to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. It offers a small town feel with access to the benefits of a large metropolitan area. We are a forward thinking District, with a great faculty, supportive community, and great students. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest, resume, letters of recommendation, and credentials to: Mr. Mark Inouye, Director of Pupil Services, Prescott High School, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI. Application deadline of January 15th or until filled. Contact Mr. Inouye at 715-262-5059 if there are any questions.
- Bus Driver Needed for Full Time Regular Route
- Closing date is as soon as suitable candidate is found.
- Interested candidates should complete an application available at the Prescott School District Bus Garage, 1240 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021. Any questions call Tim Rundquist at 715-262-3212.
- SUBSTITUTES NEEDED!
- Bus Drivers
- Teacher Assistants
- Food Service Workers
- Interested candidates should fill out an application, which is available in the Superintendent’s office, Prescott High School, 1220 St. Croix St., Prescott, WI 54021.
If you have any questions in regards to employment with the Prescott School District, please contact Donna Watterson, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, Ph: 715-262-4224 ext. 3081, firstname.lastname@example.org