Tim Rudquist - Director of Transportation
Office: Prescott School District Bus Garage, 1220 St. Croix St.
In accordance with state law and guidelines established by the Department of Transportation, the School District of Prescott shall provide bus transportation for all students living two or more miles from their school of attendance or within areas of unusual hazard.
The Board of Education considers school buses to be an extension of the school facility, therefore, all rules and regulations concerning student conduct shall be enforced. Failure to observe such rules and regulations may result in suspension of bus riding privileges.
If you have questions regarding transportation within the Prescott School District, please contact our District Transportation Coordinator, Tim Rundquist at email@example.com (715.262.3212)
Busing changes for 2020-2021
Please review YOUR family's transportation details in the Infinite Campus (IC) Portal.
*Students inside the Hwy 10 and Hwy 35 corridor will not have bus transportation to school.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispensers in the entrance of each bus.
- Drivers will disinfect the interior of the bus every time a bus returns to the bus garage.
- There are seating charts for all students riding the bus. Family members will be sitting together.
- When possible, we will have the seat behind the bus driver empty.
- We have added two bus routes to our country routes to reduce the number of students on each bus.
- We will have one bus at a time unloading at the schools.
- The large daycares will be transported separately.
- Students will be wearing face masks on the bus.
- Bus drivers will wear a face mask.
- All busses will be at each school at the end of the day to pick up their students.
- No more transferring kids from bus to bus at the intermediate school.
- No students will be allowed on a bus that they are not scheduled to ride.
- Parents will need to arrange their own transportation for birthday parties and other needs they might have for their children.