Welcome to Prescott Middle School
School Hours: 7:55 AM - 3:20 PM (M, T, TH, F) and 7:55-3:15 PM (Wed)
News & Events for Week of - 04/22/2019
SUMMER CAMPUS REGISTRATION IS OPEN ONLINE through Tuesday, April 23. There are many fun non-remedial classes for Middle School students to sign up for. Check out the Summer Campus Website.
Families who received a letter or an email regarding your student(s) signing up for the Summer Campus - Math Advantage, Reading Advantage or Language Arts classes should register on this link.
Speed & Strength Summer School Class is being offered once again to all students currently in grades 6-12. Students will be asked to sign up in TA this week. See the link for more information on dates and times.
Attention all 6th-8th grade boys - there will be a free St. Croix Valley Youth Baseball Clinic on Saturday, April 27 at Firehall Field from 12:00-2:15 pm. All participants receive a free t-shirt and lunch.
ANY STUDENTS GOING INTO 6TH-8TH GRADE!! The Prescott Mountain Bike team is having an information and registration night at CrankWorx Bike Shop in River Falls on April 30th from 6-8:00 pm. Come test your strength in the Power Output Challenge and win prizes. No previous riding experience necessary.
All 5th-8th grade girls are invited to the 2019 Cardinal Softball Clinic on Sunday, April 28 - 12:00-4:00 pm at the Varsity Softball Field. Click on link for more information. The sign-up deadline has been extended.
Any girls who are interested in Summer Golf Camp July 2, 11, 17, 25, Noon-2:00 p.m, can sign up on the link.
Students who will be at least fourteen years of age by June 10, 2019 can apply to be a Summer School Helper starting Monday, June 10 through Friday, June 28 (9:00 am-12:00 pm). Applications can be picked up in the school office too.
Be an eParent - "Do you feel like 007 or is it more like Mission Impossible?"
Thursday, April 18
- 3rd Quarter Bowling Reward Activity - 8:20-11:30 am
- Assembly in gym - 2:30-3:20 -pm
- 7th & 8th grade Track pictures with Life Touch - 3:25 pm - Picture Day ID: MI498417X0 to order online
Friday, April 19 - No School
Monday, April 22
- School in session due to modified calendar snow days
- Show Choir practice at High School - 3:30-4:30 pm
- Trap Team meet with New Richmond
Tuesday, April 23
- 6th Grade - WI Forward testing - ELA and Math
- Summer Campus Class registration closes at 4:00 pm today (check out the above link to see all the fun classes being offered for Middle School Students this year!!
Thursday, April 25
- 7th & 8th grade Track meet at Baldwin High School - 4:30 PM (bus leaves here at 2:50 PM)
Friday, April 26
- Trap Team (optional) Regional/National shoot at Hudson - 12:45 pm
- Monday, April 29 - Trap Team meet with Baldwin
- Wednesday, May 1 - Community Conversation - Refugees & Resettlement - Performing Arts Center - 6:30-7:30 pm
- Thursday, May 2 - 8th grade to Science Museum - 9:00-2:45 pm
- Monday, May 6 - Midterm for Quarter 4
- Monday, May 6 - ALICE Drill with students (more information forthcoming)
- Tuesday, May 7 - 6th-8th Band concert at Performing Arts Center - 7:30 pm
- Monday, May 13 - School in session due to modified calendar snow days
- Instrumental Rental/Information for Band in Commons - 4:00-7:00 pm
- Monday, May 13 - Trap Team meet with River Falls
- Monday, May 13 - Middle School Parent Group meeting in Commons - 6:30 pm
- Monday, May 20 Trap Team meet with Osceola
- Monday, May 20 - 6th-8th Choir concert at Performing Arts Center - 6:00 pm
- Friday, May 24 - 8th grade to view Planetarium at Intermediate School - pm
- Saturday, May 25 - High School Graduation at High School Gym - 7:30 pm
- Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day Parade - No School
- Tuesday, May 28 - 6th grade Choir/Band students to "Mathilda" at Mpls. Children's Theatre - 8:30-3:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 5 - Last Day for Students