NEWS & INFORMATION
Listen to Dr. Spicuzza's Live interview with KDWA radio on how Prescott Schools are adddressing the COVID19 school closure.
Today the Governor issued Emergency Order #12 to institute a Safer At Home policy. Please read the order carefully! The order is effective at 8:00 am on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 and remain in effect until 8:00 am Friday, April 24, 2020, or until a superseding order is issued.
Prevention of the spread of COVID-19:
The public should follow simple steps to prevent illness and avoid exposure to this virus including:
A special message from Dr. Spicuzza, watch here
- Avoid social gatherings with people of all ages (including playdates and sleepovers, parties, large family dinners, visitors in your home, non-essential workers in your house);
- Frequent and thorough hand washing with soap and water;
- Covering coughs and sneezes;
- Avoiding touching your face; and
- Staying home.
There will be no WIAA athletics until further notice.
- This includes all participation including, but not limited to training, practices, scrimmages, and contests.
- Schools and/or coaches may not bring students together during this time period for extracurricular or athletic purposes such as practices or other instructional/organizational purposes.
- Schools and/or coaches may not be involved with students during their time period to provide instruction for practice purposes.
- Coaches may provide individual workouts virtually, but shall not encourage or organize their team assembling to practice.
- The order: https://evers.wi.gov/Documents/EO/SignedSchoolClosure.pdf
Summer Campus - PSD staff is working hard to put together information on PreK-12th gr. summer classes, lessons, and camps. Watch here as programing notes become available. Click here to see what offerings we currently have.